- KTP Waveguides
- Potassium titanyl phosphate (KTP) is a nonlinear optical material that can be used for a variety of frequency conversion applications (both Type I and II), Bragg stabilization, and phase modulation.
- AdvR has the ability to custom manufacture waveguides for your application, including the ability to create multi-element waveguides with multiple interactions per waveguide. AdvR also offers fiber packaged options for our waveguides.
|AdvR can address many research needs:
- Type I and Type II interactions
- High power handling
- Increased conversion efficiency
using embedded waveguides
- Frequency Conversion within
KTP's transparency range of 350-4500 nm
- - Second Harmonic Generation
- - Sum Frequency Generation or Upconversion
- - Difference Frequency Generation
- - Downconversion
Examples of 488 nm and 532 nm SHG
KTP waveguide chips
||Previous AdvR customer applications:
- Quantum Key Distribution (QKD),
- Type I and II Upconversion and downconversion for Quantum Information Science Technology applications
- Efficient SHG throughout the visible
spectrum (400-800 nm)
- Near UV Generation (365-400 nm)
|Waveguide chip pricing will depend on level of development required.
For quote information please contact us.