Potassium titanyl phosphate (KTP) is a nonlinear optical material that can be used for a variety of frequency conversion applications (both Type I and II), Bragg stabilization, and phase modulation.
Lithium niobate (LN) waveguides allows for much higher conversion efficency for lower power applications
Magnesium doped lithium niobate (Mg:LN) is suitable for a variety of applications requiring coversion to visible and near-UV wavelengths
AdvR has the ability to custom manufacture waveguides for your application, including the ability to create multi-element waveguides with multiple interactions per waveguide. AdvR also offers fiber packaged options for our waveguides.
AdvR can address many research needs:
- Type I and Type II interactions
- High power handling
- Increased conversion efficiency
using embedded waveguides
- Frequency Conversion within
range of 350-4500 nm
- Second Harmonic Generation
- Sum Frequency Generation or Upconversion
- Difference Frequency Generation
Examples of 488 nm and 532 nm SHG
KTP waveguide chips
Previous AdvR customer applications:
- Quantum Key Distribution (QKD),
- Type I and II Upconversion and downconversion for Quantum Information Science Technology applications
- Efficient SHG throughout the visible
spectrum (400-800 nm)
- Near UV Generation (365-400 nm)
Waveguide chip pricing will depend on level of development required.