We are seeking to fill a position related to advancing our general waveguide fabrication and ferroelectric domain patterning efforts. This includes characterization of a material's nonlinear optical performance.
- B.S. and above in physics, optics, physical chemistry, engineering
- work productivity in a fast paced, research type environment with frequently changing priorities.
- proficiency in technical writing and oral communication
- ability to work in a team or independently
- knowledge and experience using LabView, Origin, MatLab, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- optics lab experience using a wide variety of laser sources, fiber and free space optics, and test equipment in the visible and IR wavelengths
- electric poling for quasi-phase matching and other material engineering
- developing material characterization process
- building state of the art integrated photonics devices
- testing, characterizing, and analyzing optical and electro-optical systems
2310 University Way, Bldg. #1 Bozeman, Montana 59715